There are patterns everywhere you look. Bellerive Beach, December 2010.
As summer rolls around again, there are a number of things that I look forward to. Today's Sunday Top Five lists a few of them: Five Things I Like About Summer!
- Trips to the beach! Well, you can go to the beach in winter too, but frolicking in the water is a little less fun...
- A few days off! A few days away from work never hurts.
- Presents! Satan Claws will visit soon, and who doesn't like getting new stuff?
- Fruit! Even though we are a global village these days, nothing beats the range of Tasmanian summer fruit and berries that become available.
- Less clothes! I hate being covered up. It's easier to get away with less on when the heat is on.