I suspect that there was once a door here. Theatre Royal, Hobart. December 2010.
As promised, here is Today's Sunday Top
- Eucalyptus oil also has anti-inflammatory and analgesic qualities as a topically applied liniment ingredient!
- Eucalyptus oil is also used in personal hygiene products for antimicrobial properties in dental care and soaps!
- Eucalyptus oil can be applied to wounds to prevent infection!
- Eucalyptus oil can also be as an insect repellent and biopesticide!
- Eucalyptus oil has been used as an effective way of killing dust mites!
- Eucalyptus oil is used in flavouring lollies, sweeties, candies and soft drink!
- Eucalyptus oil is also used as a fragrance component to impart a fresh and clean aroma in soaps, detergents, lotions and perfumes!
- Eucalyptus oil prevents the separation problem with ethanol and petrol fuel blends!
- Eucalyptus oil has a respectable octane rating and can be used as a fuel in its own right!