Someone must be paying attention. The stairwell in the Curruthers Building, St Johns Park, New Town. February 2011.
Crikey, Sunday already and I need another Top Five.
With inspiration rapidly dwindling, how about Five Mr Men Books That I Think Would Totally Be Worth Reading?
- Mr Seedy: I’ve always thought that Charles Bukowski would have made a decent Mr Men book. Mr Seedy could teach Mr Fussy a thing or two about having fun.
- Mr Moral: There’s a lot of potential for this one. Think of a superior and condescending Mr Man learning true moral worth. Mr Happy can take the charge, but there’s scope for many Mr Men joining in.
- Mr Resentment: Think Victor Meldrew, only more bitter.
- Mr Obsession: Mr Man as creepy stalker. Little Miss Splendid can be the target.
- Mr Lebensmüde: not only would this make for an interesting picture book, we could try and leverage off a Bergman-esque four hour film as well…