Monday, February 07, 2011

War has become a luxury that only small nations can afford.


Waiting for the light. Campbell Street, intersection with Davey Street. February 2011.

There are many things that one can do while waiting for the lights to change. If not reading a book or taking photos, I like to subtly alter the lyrics of popular tunes of yesteryear to amuse myself. If I can’t think of any, I concoct hypothesised conversations between any pedestrians that might be lurking around.

If I’m really bored, I like to speculate what kind of foibles, desires, hidden strengths or indeed pervasions that complete strangers in the street might possess.

Try it. It’s fun.

8 comments:

Roddy said...

All those years at University have given you the ability to "WHAT"?, fantasise!

Kris said...

Qu'est-ce?

Kris said...

Cosa?

Kris said...

Was?

Kris said...

Co?

Kris said...

Mitä?

Kris said...

¿Qué?

Kris said...

Huh?