Tuesday, May 24, 2011

To help a friend in need is easy, but to give him your time is not always opportune.


Good luck, seagull. Seven Mile Beach, May 2011.

I shall be in Launceston by the time this post goes up, putting the finishing touches on the project that I have been working on for (nearly) the past year. It’s been a bit of a slog, and arrives just at the point when the government realises that there is no more money. Yet these things have a way or sorting themselves out. Then…?

Something else.

There’s always something else. I just wish that this something else was for a little more money.

2 comments:

Who Is Afraid Of Miss Lovett? No, Mrs.Lovett... said...

Hi! Kris...
Thanks, for sharing the photograph Of the beautiful red-legged "Good-luck" seagull...and the Oh-So -True quote too!
[I plan to follow your link and investigate your project.]
DD ;-D

Kris said...

DeeDee, I do like this photo a lot. ATOD PPEI! What an acronym.