Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Men have become the tools of their tools.


The closest we'll come to having a dog... The living room, Geilston Bay. June 2011.

A pretty pound puppy living in a Duplo duplex being fed bricks with a plastic pitchfork? Very much the only dog I will be letting in our house! Even that one was a loaner from Henry's kindergarten...

I'm more a cat man than a dog person. Dogs are always whining and begging. I've already got enough of that around the joint thank you very much.

5 comments:

smudgeon said...

You can always rely on a cat to keep it cool. They're pretty low-needs, while still being entertainingly crepuscular.

(Although the main need my cat seems to have is for me to have scratch marks all over my hands & forearms.)

Kris said...

Dogs are just too needy for my tastes. Unfortunately the missus is allergic to cats and neither of us wants one of those skin ones. Maybe we should get a fish.

Carola said...

Yes, Henry can build one fish with Lego.

Kris said...

A blue marlin would be nice...

Roddy said...

A Great White!