Monday, July 25, 2011

Most nations, as well as people, are impossible only in their youth; they become incorrigible as they grow older.


You'll note that my children wear a lot of knitted materials. The hat and the jumper that Ez is decked out in here were scrupulously made by my talented wife. I am hoping that this Christmas, she will knit me a big jumper with great big cables inspired by the fine work of Jenny Kee.

Maybe with a Vegemite jar on it.

With an angry koala bursting out of it.

Holding a stubby.

And a boomerang.

With a crashing wave in the background.

With a surfer on it.

Also holding a boomerang.

Now THAT is change we can believe in...

3 comments:

Roddy said...

Hey Kris, do you remember the jumper that I knitted you? It had cables. I dunno, you must have been about six. It was a blue colour if I remember correctly.

Sue said...

Jen makes beautiful babies too. (With a little help from you!)

Kris said...

Roddy, no.

Sue , that was all my doing.