Ever wondered how crop circles come about...? Geilston Bay High sports grounds, Geilston Bay. July 2011.
Top Five Things That Struck Me About Children Living In Socio-economically Disadvantaged Areas (As Drawn From The Headline Indicators For Children's Health, Development And Wellbeing, 2011)!
Did you know that children living in the lowest socioeconomic status areas, compared to those in the highest socioeconomic status areas, are...
- ...almost twice as likely to die as infants and nearly 3 times as likely to die due to injury
- ...30% more likely to be born with low birthweight
- ...60% more likely to have dental decay
- ...70% more likely to be overweight or obese
- ...more likely to be developmentally vulnerable at school entry.
Is that an alien footprint? Geilston Bay High sports grounds, Geilston Bay. July 2011.
We're primed and ready for riots...
Oh no! Much too mundane, it's naughty teens! Geilston Bay High sports grounds, Geilston Bay. July 2011.