Thursday, August 25, 2011
War is the unfolding of miscalculations.
Time. Home, Geilston Bay. July 2011.
1. Who are you?
I am me.
2. What is your biggest goal for this year?
To make it through unscathed.
3. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
4. What stage of life are you in right now?
I am – according to the BBC – currently in the most expensive year of life. Somebody forgot to tell me!
5. Are you more child-like or childish?
6. What is the last thing you said out loud?
“It will probably end up snowing all October.”
7. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey.
8. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
At present we are kind of treading water.
9. Does time really heal all wounds?
No, I don’t think that it does.
10. How do you handle a rainy day?
11. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
12. What is the truest thing that you know?
Anybody who isn’t confused doesn’t really understand the situation.
13. What did you want to be when you grew up?
14. Have you ever been given a second chance?
I think so.
15. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
Probably a giver, but that’s not always as nice as you might think.
16. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
One does try, but one is only human, after all.
17. Who have you hugged today?
Jen, Ezra and Henry. Henry was being a little bit slippery about it though.