Tuesday, September 06, 2011

The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall.


Who stole that brick and how did they get up there? Sandy Bay Road, Sandy Bay. September 2011.

I'm on struggle street today. Burdened down by what seems like a flu but with a meeting so important that it cannot be postponed, I suspect that today is going to be a very long day.™

I think that I'll need provisions, including:


  1. Handkerchief (x 3).

  2. Grapefruit.

  3. Orange juice (with pulp).

  4. Bottle of water.

  5. Forlorn gazes out of window at sunshine.

3 comments:

smudgeon said...

I'd add some tequila, crushed ice and a litle umbrella to that orange juice, it's that kind of day...

Roddy said...

I don't know about sunshine. It is raining steadily here.
Still, there is 300 kilometres between us.
Welcome to the hayfever season. It sometimes has the feel of flu.

Kris said...

Sumdgeon, I will admit that this might have put me slightly off my game.

Roddy, lots of rain. There has been snow for the last three days.