Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Imagination disposes of everything; it creates beauty, justice, and happiness, which are everything in this world.
One way, or another... The junction of Princes and King Street, Sandy Bay, September 2011.
Another stolen set of questions!
1) Who is the last person you high-fived?
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive.
I would, as long as I didn’t sneeze. It is a dangerous business hiding under beds!
3) Do you sleep with the TV on?
No. We rarely have the TV on after 7 pm these days.
4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton?
Many years ago I did.
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee?
Not to my knowledge.
6) Have you ever been stung by a bee?
I stood on a bee once. Does that count?
7) How fast can you type?
Reasonably fast. With speed comes errors though…
8) Are you afraid of the dark?
It depends where I am. Generally I am not.
9) Eye colour?
Brown. A beautiful brown like that found on Jersey cows.
10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
No. In my defence, the last time I was six (Rocky III).
11) When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
When the children were in Sydney.
12) Do you knock on wood?
Only people’s front doors.
13) Do you floss daily?
No, but I should. I do brush and rinse with Listerine.
14) Can you hula hoop?
I was once skilled at it. The last time I tried, not so good.
15) Are you good at keeping secrets?
I think so.
16) What do you want for Christmas?
Peace and quiet and some warm weather.
17) Do you know the Muffin Man?
We’ve never met.
18) Do you talk in your sleep?
How would I know?
19) Who wrote the book of love?
Google tells me that it was “Stephin Merritt”.