Thursday, September 22, 2011
In youth and beauty, wisdom is but rare!
Someone has rushed this. Geilston Bay, August 2011.
Now time for part II of yesterday's stolen questions:
20) Have you ever flown a kite?
21) Do you wish on your fallen lashes?
Not that I am aware of. Am I supposed to?
22) Do you consider yourself successful?
It depends on one’s measure. Some days I think that I am.
23) When was the last time that you made an obscene phone call?
I never have.
24) Have you ever asked for a pony?
No. They make me sneeze (no good if I was on the run from the draft board.
25) Plans for tomorrow?
26) Can you juggle?
27) Missing someone now?
28) When was the last time you told someone "I love you"?
This very morning.
29) And truly meant it?
I have never once said it and not meant it.
30) How often do you drink alcohol?
Once in a blue moon.
31) How are you feeling today?
32) Have you ever tried to write a meme?
33) Have you ever been fired from a job?
Never. Can you believe it?
34) What are you looking forward to?
The next cuddle.
35) Have you ever crawled through a window?
Many a time.
36) What's the most recent bad meal that you had to endure?
37) Can you handle the truth?
38) Who’s to blame for what's going on?
We are all to blame.
39) What will it take to fix it all up?