Monday, September 26, 2011

No man lives without jostling and being jostled; in all ways he has to elbow himself through the world, giving and receiving offence.


Hello cocky. East Derwent Highway, the Lindisfarne/ Geilston Bay Border. September 2011.

The rural and remote health workforce innovation and reform strategy, that’s what I’ve got on today.

I was in two minds as to whether to wear the suit or an akubra (with semi-permanent squint and a gratuitous piece of grass wedged between gritted teeth. As there will be doctors involved, best to go with the suit. I couldn’t pull off an akubra anyway...

Then I remembered that most of Tasmania is considered 'remote' and relaxed a little.

3 comments:

Roddy said...

Did you convince the cocky to move North to Burnie on the premise that I can give it a good home.
My doors are always open for the likes of our feathered friends.

Kris said...

I've spoken to it. Expect him in three to six days.

Roddy said...

How will I know it is him?
Oh, and by the way. I'm not home.
Sunny Queensland again.