Tuesday, October 04, 2011
Teach a parrot the terms 'supply and demand' and you've got an economist.
Careful of the drips with your lens. Princes Street, Sandy Bay. September 2011.
The Lucky 33 Meme [part 2]!
17. Do you know how to do the macarena?
I most certainly do not!
18. Is the sun shining where you are now?
Absolutely and I am loving it.
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
I think that clowns are supremely unfunny.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
A little less frayed around the edges would be nice.
21. Would you be my good angel or bad angel?
I'd be an ambiguous angel.
22. What color eyes do you have?
23. Ever been married?
Just the once.
24. Bottle or Draft?
As I stated last week, I am against the draft. Also, I am very anti-bottling bonsai kittens.
25. If you won £10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Exchange it to Australian dollars and quickly deposit in the bank.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?
I am not a bubble gum kind of dude.
27. What's your favorite bar to hang at?
28. Do you believe in ghosts?
No more than I believe in vampires, werewolves or compassionate conservatives.
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Take photographs. Or read. Or just bask in silence.
30. Do you swear a lot?
I swear much more that I really should, but much less than I used to.
31. Biggest pet peeve?
Smelly dogs on furniture.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33. In two words, how would you describe yourself?
Focus on the flower. Princes Street, Sandy Bay. September 2011.