Could use a lick of paint. King Street, Sandy Bay. November 2011.
Another Tuesday, another Q and A stolen from Sunday Stealing. This time: The Madness Meme, Part 1
1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
I can't say that I have.
2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
It depends on one's definition of 'dated'. Running by mine, that would be three-and-a-bit months.
3. Ever been in a car wreck?
I was in a car that went through a fence into a field once. The car wasn't wrecked though.
4. Were you popular in high school?
You'd have to ask someone else. I'd suggest that I was somewhere about the middle.
5. Have you ever been on a blind date?
I'm not certain I've ever been on a date.
6. Are looks important?
Of course they are! Should they be? That is a different question...
7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
8. By what age would you like to be married?
I was 28. That's not a bad age if you're going to do these kin of things.
9. Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them?
It depends on the particulars I guess. Numbers alone don't mean much.
10. Have you ever made a mistake?
11. Are you a good tipper?
I am a reluctant tipper. I have no issue rewarding good service, but resent it as an expectation; even moreso if it acts as a means of keeping actual salary down.
12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut?
I think that I spent forty dollars once. I'm notoriously frugal though...
13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Probably. None very memorable though.
14. Have you ever peed in public?
I guess so. Never deliberately for an audience.
15. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I have answered this one before. If I were to have one (which I'd rather not), I'd like The Angels' Am I Ever Gonna See Your face Again.
16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
If it came up. I certainly wouldn't hide it.
17. What would your last meal be before getting executed?
I'm quite sure that I wouldn't have much of an appetite, to be honest.
18. Beatles or Stones?
Chocolate and cheese. Two very different acts that are difficult to compare. The Beatles have the greater range, the Stones the harder sound. I like both. If I had to pick just one album from the lot... Exile on Main Street.
19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
Just one...? There are a whole bunch of people whose death would not bother me in the slightest, but I'm not going to get into the business of picking and choosing.
20. Beer, wine or hard liquor?
21. Do you have any phobias?
22. What are your plans for the future?
Getting a good night's sleep. I try to keep these things realistic.