No way out? Mayfair Plaza car park, Sandy Bay. November 2011.
Sunday Top Five day already? Okay, okay.
Ummm. A quick flick over to analytics and I've come up with The Top Five Countries That Stop By And Pay A Visit To This Here Blog That I Have Chosen To Title This Will Hurt Me...!
- A surprise to me is the prevalence of the denizens of the Dominion of Canada. When not hunting moose or harassing polar bears, it seems that the Canuks are clicking on Hank and Ez!
- Less surprising with a strong fourth place are the gut volk of die Bundesrepublik Deutschland! Alles klar everybody!
- Just pipping the canny Krauts are the proud citizens of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. It what must be said is a pretty poor showing from the poms. Lift your game chaps!
- In something of a shock, those of us here in the Commonwealth of Australia have been beaten out to second place. What is more, it wasn't even close. At less than half the hits of the runaway winner, the plucky upstarts from the land down under take second with daylight third.
- With little surprise, the winner and reigning champion of the hotly contested This Will Hurt Me... sweepstakes is the self-styled leader of the free world, the United States of America! Congratulations yanks!
Rounding out the ten are the decidedly odd mix of: 6: République Française; 7: Bhārat Gaṇarājya; 8: Latvija; 9: Российская Федерация; and 10: het Koninkrijk der Nederlanden.