Tuesday, December 06, 2011
Conviction never so excellent, is worthless until it coverts itself into conduct.
Dienstag! That means another Q and A stolen from Sunday Stealing. Today we are ripping off a blogger and blog called BlueLifeMemories. Welcome to the Blue Memory Meme, Part One
1) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Someone with some answers.
3) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Take me to Prague.
4) What do you think about most?
I have a tendency to run whatever is on my mind through a whole bunch of lenses. Over and over and over again.
5) You have the opportunity to spend a romantic night with the music celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
"Romantic"? At least it beats the usual "date" question. Oh I don't know. Someone fun. Maybe someone like Pink or Katy Perry. She could bring Elmo.
6) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Some stuff that happened that didn't need to happen.
7) What's your strangest talent?
The ability to recall seemingly random factoids at will, across multiple disciplines. I have yet to lose a game of Trivial Pursuit.
8) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
It would very much depend on who is doing the asking.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
I did have a mysterious fan who was leaving song lyrics up on school classroom blackboards and my name entwined way back in 1995. That's the closest that I am aware of.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
On Sunday. The song? Saints by The Breeders. Top tune.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
No phobias, just a few sensible fears.
12) What's your religion?
N/A. Never had a faith to speak of.
13) What is your current desktop picture?
It cycles through. Currently it is this.
14) When you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Walking somewhere, with a book and a camera.
15) What's the last song you listened to?
That's Not My Name by the Ting Tings.
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Wilco. That was easy actually.
17) What was the last lie you told?
"Yeah, it looks great."
18) Do you believe in karma?
Not in the slightest. It seems that it is quite rare in this life for people to get what they deserve.
19) What is a saying you say a lot?
"Well, that's one way of looking at it..."
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Weakness? Stubbornness. Strength? Willpower.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
I'm not sure that I have one.
22) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
23) How do you vent your anger?
Ranting and raving.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
I'm starting to get a pretty impressive collection of photographs of Henry and Ezra.
25) What is your favourite word?
Today I like Sanguinolent.