Guard seagull. Bellerive Wharf, Bellerive. November 2011.
Another Q and A stolen from Sunday Stealing. Today continue to rip off BlueLifeMemories and continue with The Blue Memory Meme, Part Two
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
When I find that one out, I'll let you know.
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
i) Bickering, whining and screeching children.
ii) The rain on the ground outside. Bonus: if I can hear it, that means it's nice and quiet.
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
What if I am wrong?
29) Do you believe in ghosts?
Not in the slightest.
30) How about aliens?
I certainly believe in the likelihood that something else exists somewhere out there. The odds would support it. Have the visited Earth? Extremely unlikely.
31) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Accepting the invite for a certain lady to go for a beer at the Uni Bar, despite my aversion to both beer and the Uni Bar.
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
No. That cliché is not too popular with anyone who has had much to do with the seriously mentally ill.
34) Most attractive actor of your opposite gender?
Irène Jacob has always been a good-looking bird.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
There isn't one. Maybe that's the meaning.
36) Define “Art”.
"Whatever people make of it."
37) Do you believe in luck?
No. I do believe that people's belief of it can heavily influence events though.
38) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Lots and lots of passionate embraces. Both clothed and unclothed.
39) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
The Gourd's version of Snoop Doggy Dogg's Gin and Juice always makes me smile.
40) Where were you yesterday?
Christmas shopping with Henry and Ezra.
41) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
My pride has taken a few knocks that dwarf anything physical.
42) Do you have any obsessions right now?
I'm not very obsessive really. Keeping up the routine of this blog is about as close as I get.
43) What's up?
44) Ever had a rumour spread about you?
I hope so. I would hate to think that I was so uninteresting that no-one has ever made something up about me!
45) Do you believe in real magic?
No. That belongs in the basket with ghosts.
46) Do you ever hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Absolutely, but I try not to dwell on them.
47) What's your favorite (non-pet) animal?
I like tigers, great white sharks and saltwater crocodiles.
48) What is your secret weapon to get people to like you?
I can't say that I ever go out of my way to "get" people to like me. They either like me or they don't. It doesn't bother me much either way.
49) Where is your best friend?
She is stuck at home with the children right now.
50) What do you think is Satan's last name?
Ask the ghosts.