Sunday, January 01, 2012

Act that your principle of action might safely be made a law for the whole world.


Come on in, the water is freezing! The view from around Goat Bluff, Calverts Beach. December 2012.

2012? That must mean that today's feature is My Tippy Top Five Resolutions For 2012!

  • I shall: take More intense exercise! I need to lift up that aerobic capacity.

  • I shall: place a greater emphasis on patience!

  • I shall: practice more Science in the household!

  • I shall: close my eyes and count to ten (before deciding).

  • I shall: start planning a trip.
  • 3 comments:

    Sue said...

    Happy 2012 to you, Jen, Henry and Ezra! Hope it lives up to expectations! Love your resolutions... I plan to utilise a couple myself (patience, exercise, yadda yadda)

    smudgeon said...

    Stand back everyone - I'm about to perform Science!

    Kris said...

    Merry New Year!