Thursday, January 19, 2012

It is always easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.


Oh Mr Hart… What a mess! Billy Goat Lane, the Battery Point/ Sandy Bay border. January 2012..

Theme Thursday again and I am under the pump to PRODUCE a witty, thoughtful and reflective piece on the topic. Now, I had a fabulous idea in mind that involved more than ten litres of white paint, a world famous landmark and a snappy catchphrase from a 1970s Afro-American centric sitcom [you know, the one that alludes to the composition of nitro-glycerine or ammonium nitrate dispersed in some kind of absorbent medium (you know, wood pulp or such) and an antacid (commonly such as calcium carbonate)].

Unfortunately, with the paint tins weighing be down and me trying to keep reading my book and hitting those stairs [above]...

Well... you can see what happened.

Thus all I have PRODUCEd, all that I have brought to the table today is a great big mess.

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

well that is quite the beautiful mess you created...smiles.

Mrsupole said...

I think it looks more like art than a big mess, it is just in black and white. Just be more careful next time because we do not need any red color flowing down those stairs.

Happy Theme Thursday, thanks for playing.

God bless.