Tuesday, January 03, 2012
A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right.
Is that a Russian on that yacht? The Derwent, as seen from Alexandra Battery, Sandy Bay. January 2012.
Tuesday Q and A and I am already back at work after losing my week's break to the flue.
This week it is The Battle of the Memes
1. When you buy a greetings card are the words or the picture more important to you?
I don't buy 'em!
2. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
I have been known to both make and buy gifts for people.
3. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where?
We are headed to the Tasmanian Rivera, the sunny north-west coast!
4. What was the best party you've ever been to?
I have never been much of a party-person. Anything relaxed and laid back is more my scene.
5. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
Our wedding was nigh on THREE THOUSAND kilometres from home, with nobody else about to bother us. I'd say that's pretty ideal...
6. What's the most romantic thing that's ever been said to you?
Something about wanting to make babies.
7. What's your favourite romantic song?
Marvin Gaye's Let's Get It On.
8. Favourite heartbreak song?
Wilco's She's A Jar.
9. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?
Christ almighty, another 'date'! I don't know. I don't think much about celebrities.
10. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?
11. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
12. Describe the kind of underwear you normally wear.
13. If you could be in a television sit-com, which would you choose?
Louie. I should fit right in!
14. Which character would you like to be?
I'd be me!
15. What are your favorite boy and girl names?
Henry/ Ezra (tie) and ummm, Audrey.
16. What's your supermarket of choice?
We've been using Coles for a while now.
17. What is your best character trait?
My intestinal fortitude.
18. What is your worst habit?
19. Elaborate on your default icon.
20. What is your current relationship status?
21. Ever have a near death experience?
Not that I am aware of.
22. Name an obvious quality about you?
I am not certain that I would be the person to ask. Maybe "playful".
23. What’s the name of a song stuck in your head right now?
Rather clichéd to say Adele's Rolling in the Deep.
24. Name a celebrity you would marry.
A wealthy, stupid one.
25. Do you like pain?
That's an absurdly stupid question. I tolerate pain, but no, I don't 'like' it.