Tuesday, January 31, 2012
There is a point at which methods devour themselves.
Luxury hotel. St George's Terrace, Battery Point. January 2012.
Tuesday Q and A and I continue to steal questions from Sunday Stealing. This week I am stealing The 99'er Meme: Part 1
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
Wilco’s Outta Mind (Outta Sight), Allo Darlin's My Heart is a Drummer, Queen’s Fat Bottomed Girls, The Be Good Tanyas’ The Littlest Birds, Eric B. & Rakim’s Paid In Full, and The Hives’ Hate To Say I Told You So.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Someone with some answers!
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
‘“Cornelia Ruiz cut up the black Mexican,” he said.’
4) What do you think about most?
My wife’s thighs.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
“Excellent. See you soon.”
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
I sleep as naked as the day I was born.
7) What's your strangest talent?
Bad impressions of white South Africans.
8) Women.... (finish the sentence); Men.... (finish the sentence)
“Women… can’t live with ‘em, can’t kill ‘em!”
“Men… Even worse than women!”
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Not to my knowledge.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
I’m unsure. I last played air drums to KISS’s I was made for loving you.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
I don’t have any phobias.
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
Not that I recall. I probably have though.
13) What's your religion?
I have no religion. Never had…
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Behind. Firmly behind.
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favourite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
I said that I liked the colour of someone’s outfit.
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
It is the title of my blog.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Stubbornness x two.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
I generally avoid these things.
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Once or twice.
23) How do you vent your anger?
Ranting and raving.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Only animosity and resentment.
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
I really prefer neither. I like e-mail.