Wednesday, January 04, 2012

To know all is not to forgive all. It is to despise everybody.


Water water everywhere! Kayakers on the Derwent, as seen from Alexandra Battery, Sandy Bay. January 2012.

Another day, another year and another Watery Wednesday. Living by a river estuary – as we do here in Hobart – one is never short of a photograph or two of water. Above you can see two keen kayakers taking to it like ducks to… erm… water.

Maybe this will be the year that I get my own kayak.

Maybe.

Just maybe.

6 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

Such a view gives a feeling that Nature is a mighty power and we are so small! The winding Derwent with all its land vistas always fascinated me! Great photo!

chubskulit said...

Simply beautiful!

My watery Wednesday , happy new year of the dragon.

SquirrelQueen said...

Gorgeous shots. I wouldn't mind being in one of those kayaks right now.

Roddy said...

They seem so miniscule when seen from my vantage point.

Kris said...

One day!

Robert Geiss said...

excellent !



daily athens photo