Sunday, February 19, 2012

Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play.


All disabled people must climb up unaided... Mayfair Plaza Car Park, Sandy Bay. February 2012.

Sunday oh Sunday. I need a top five, and I need it fast!

Okay, how about this Prospective Major Transit Points On An Itinerary For A Trip If I Had The Cash Tomorrow?

  • St. Petersburg, the city of three revolutions! A.K.A. Petrograd and Leningrad.

  • Helsinki, it's Finland, dude!

  • Tallinn, home of one of the best preserved old town centres in the world.

  • Riga, former playground of Peter the Great.

  • Kaliningrad, the artist formally known as K√∂nigsberg.
  • 3 comments:

    Roddy said...

    I don't like what you have done to the blog. Everything is getting lost in the black. Much too dark for me.

    smudgeon said...

    I'll meet you in Petrograd for a cup of vodka.

    Kris said...

    Roddy, you've been outvoted.

    Smudgeon, grapefruit juice?