Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fervour is the weapon of choice of the impotent.


Lounging around on the Tasmanian Riviera. Emu Heights, Burnie. February 2012.

Today I am compiling a Top Five Places That We Visited On Our Trip To The North West And Back!

  • The Booming Metropolis of Burnie

  • The Nut, Stanley

  • Table Cape Lighthouse (and surrounds)

  • Sisters Beach and Boat Harbour Beach

  • Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery in Launceston (on the way back)
  • 5 comments:

    smudgeon said...

    That sounds like something nice about Lonny, Kris. I assume you won't be making this a habit!

    Kris said...

    I will say that the L'ton museum is significantly better than the one down here, especially in relation to kids!

    Roddy said...

    No mention of your mother's reflection in the window. Don't you think she looks cool?

    Kris said...

    It was warm that day.

    Roddy said...

    You're telling me! I was in Brisbane.