Tuesday, February 21, 2012
A good man can be stupid and still be good. But a bad man must have brains.
Jen and Hen take an eye quiz halfway up the Nut! The Nut, Stanley, Tasmania's North West Coast. February 2012.
Tuesday Q and A and we continue to trawl our way through The 99'er Meme: Part 3. This week, no celebrity 'dating' question!
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Absolutely. One tries not to dwell on it, but of course I begrudge when people get away with something shocking…
52) What is your astrological sign?
Taurus. It must be all nonsense though, because they reckon that I must be stubborn and ferocious in my anger!
53) Do you save money for anything? What?
I like to keep a buffer there for whatever might be needed. Never let that number anywhere near zero is my philosophy.
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
Shoes and shorts.
55) Have you ever had a relationship that you realised was lust not love?
I’ve never confused anything else with love.
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) What do you want to tell us about your day?
A usual kind of day. As most days are…
59) Where were you yesterday?
I woke up and was at home. Then I went out and was at work. Then I went home again.
60) Is there anything interesting within 10 feet of you?
The document released by the Fair Work Ombudsman entitled Best Practice Guide for Gender Pay Equity is exhilarating stuff.
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
Indeed I am.
62) What's your favourite animal?
I like Great White Sharks, saltwater crocodiles, tigers and wolves.
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
My natural charm, good looks and excellent sense of humour.
64) Where is your best friend?
She’s at home.
65) How did you end your last relationship end?
You know, I honestly can’t recall…
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What's new?
I think that you might be asking the wrong person.
69) What is the key to seduction?
It depends. For some it is a big fat wallet.
70) What was the weirdest thing that happened to you this week?
A very odd conversation with someone that I am certain was uncomfortable for both of us.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time, you get fired. What do you do?
A dog? Pffft, as if I’m going to jump in a filthy canal for a dog.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
a) I’d stew on it for a bit, but really must tell the missus.
b) I’d be thinking hard about how I might go about getting my hands on some cash, QUICKLY.
c) Bloody oath I would.
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
Well, you can’t have the latter without the former.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Even The Bad Times Are Good by The Tremeloes is a good one. They sound like they are having great fun!
75) Who has your cell phone number (other than family)?
Very few people indeed.