This ole house. Christmas Hills Raspberry Farm, somewhere between between Elizabeth Town and Deloraine. February 2012.
Tuesday Q and A and I continue to steal questions from Sunday Stealing. This week I am stealing The 99'er Meme: Part 2
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
On occasion. It depends on my mood.
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
Hate: whining and complaining. Love: rolling waves.
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
"What if I didn't...?"
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
I don't believe in ghosts. I believe in the probability of 'aliens', but not the assertion that they regularly visit Earth and anally-probe Americans in lower socio-economic brackets.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right: A Toy Story jigsaw puzzle. Left: Ezra.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
There was a public toilet in Launceston once that fair dinkum resembled Dante's Fifth Circle of Hell.
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
[North] West Coast.
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
That singer out of The Corrs is a bit of all right...
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
The meaning of life is that there is no 'meaning of life'.
36) Define: Art.
Art is the result of a deliberate arrangement of items in a way that influences and affects one or more of the senses, emotions, and intellect.
Or "Art is wank".
One of the two.
37) Do you believe in luck?
Not in the slightest.
38) Patriots or Giants? Or, who gives a rat's ass?
The Duluth Eskimos!
39) Will you watch the game? If yes, with who?
I missed it. I went to a couple of beaches instead.
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
I don't drive, thus I have never crashed. I've never had so much as a parking ticket!
41) What was the last book you read?
Professor Andersen's Night by Dag Solstad. Read the review on Friday!
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
Against my better judgement, I do.
43) Do you have any nicknames?
One or two.
44) What was the last movie you saw?
I honestly can't recall. Maybe the A Muppet Christmas Carol.
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
It depends on your perspective. Bung knee probably tops the list.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
I caught one just the other day. On top of the Nut!
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
I am on a bit of a fitness kick at the moment. That's retaining a fair bit of my focus.
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumour spread about you?
Probably. I certainly hope that I have.
50) Do you believe in magic?