Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nothing is as obnoxious as other people's luck.


The top of Mount Wellington. Mount Wellington, Hobart. April 2012.

I'll be frank. I've had better weeks.


The top of Mount Wellington. Mount Wellington, Hobart. April 2012.

Well, to be even franker. Better months.


The top of Mount Wellington. Mount Wellington, Hobart. April 2012.

Years


The top of Mount Wellington. Mount Wellington, Hobart. April 2012.

Decades.

My apologies for another substandard Theme Thursday.

All that I can offer you are these lovely IMAGEs...

5 comments:

Mrsupole said...

Some day you will look back and realize that these were the worst of times and these were the best of times.....everything is just a matter of perspective and these images are totally beautiful. You have the best camera and a great eye for beauty.

I also hope things improve for you if you need it to. You have so much more than luck could ever offer, well except for the luck of winning a giant lottery. If only we were smart enough to invest that money instead of trying to get lucky.

God bless.

smudgeon said...

i never get tired of those views. i've hear a rumour that on a super-clear day, you can even see see Ben Lomond & Mt Barrow to the north.

hope things turn for the better soon, buddy.

Kris said...

I'm right now, I'm not at work! I should add (it's safer in the comments) that all of the headaches in my life relate to my 'professional' (HA!) role. Home life is great.

I just need an idea for a new career...

Babzy said...

wonderful view ! :)

Pasadena Adjacent said...

that is some spectacular country you inhabit