I climbed up there once. Telephone tower, as seen from Sandy Bay Road. June 2012.
The Internet is a wonderful place filled with the rich and varied treasures of the world holds (is it possible to have a mid-life crisis at 35?) The following are some things that I've had a look at in the last week. I call this: a Compendium of Click-throughs for Monday Morning..
- Zadie Smith in favour of libraries. "Well-run libraries are filled with people because what a good library offers cannot be easily found elsewhere: an indoor public space in which you do not have to buy anything in order to stay."
- Mythbusting! Food additives do not cause childhood behavioural disorders.
- Some ideas on how to save $$$ in healthcare...
- An enjoyable, brief discussion on feminism. Also, I love the first line.
- A niche interest: ladies swimsuits of the 1940s...