Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Like all weak men he laid an exaggerated stress on not changing one's mind.
One day people will come and wonder what all of this was about. Footpath leading onto the Tasman Highway, Hobart. June 2012.
I suspect (hope?) that we are nearing the end of this marathon series of Q and A stolen from Sunday Stealing, the ominous Imaginary Meme, Part Six!
101. Name 4 things you always have with you.
i) Watch, ii) wallet, iii) keys, iv) phone. More often than not, I also have v) camera and vi) book.
102. How many SERIOUS ex-girlfriends/ boyfriends/ significant others do you have?
103. What causes you to you admire people?
Anyone who manages to combine half a brain with integrity always warrants my admiration.
104. Do you like sports?
105. Would you have sex after marriage? Why or why not?
What an odd question. I can only presume that they mean ‘before’ rather than after, although it seems that there is often a correlation between post-marriage/ decline in sexual congress. As for sex before marriage: why ever not?
106. What is your favourite male name?
It’s a toss-up between ‘Henry’ and ‘Ezra’.
107. Do animals go to Heaven?
There is no such place, so how could they go there?
108. Last time you had a great time with your dad?
The trip to Bonorong Wildlife Park was fun.
109. What is your favourite hair style?
If you believe some people, it must the the floppy foppish Hugh Grant mid-90s cut.
110. Do you like your name?
111. When was the last time that you quit your job?
A year ago. Fingers crossed, you never know...
112. When you wake up, what is the first thing you think?
“Oh Christ. Here we go again.”
113. Have you ever pulled an all-niter?
Not for a long time.
114. What is the perfect day for you?
Blue sky, sunshine, nice things to look at. A bit of peace and quiet. I have simple tastes.
115. Last time you cleaned the bathroom?
I more do it as I go, rather than set aside one big session.
116. Have you ever failed a grade? Why?
I’ve not really failed, as such. I have certainly failed to maximise my potential though...
117. Have you met anyone online?
I’ve met lots of people online.
118. Have you ever smoked?
Not cigarettes, no.
119. Do you like celebrities?
Not because they are celebrities, no. I don’t find them particularly interesting.
120. Do you like travelling?
Within reason. Although it does depend on the weather, the company you keep and the state of your bank balance.