Tuesday, August 07, 2012
I am a part of everything that I have read.
Leaves. East Derwent Highway, Lidisfarne. July 2012.
Another Q and A, another stolen from Sunday Stealing, another The Too Tired to Think Meme, Part 2.
26. What type of errands do you like running?
Errands that get me out and about in the sunshine.
27. Have you ever eaten snow?
Only the white snow.
28. What colour are your bedsheets?
At the moment they are dark blue.
29. What’s your favourite flower?
I do like a nice pansy. Grevillea banksii is also very nice.
30. Do you do ballet?
I admire their strength and skill. It does bore me a bit though.
31. Do you listen to classical music?
Occasionally I do. I was terribly excited to visit the house where Vivaldi wrote The Four Seasons.
32. What is the first TV Theme song that pops in your head?
The Banana Splits.
33. Do you watch Sponge Bob?
Yes I do.
34. What temperature is it outside right now?
Very cold. Around the 5° Celsius mark.
35. Do people consider you smart?
Smart people do.
36. How many piercing do you have?
None. I hate the buggers!
37. Are you signed on [to] AIM?
No I have not.
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
When I was a wee lad I did.
39. How do you feel about your family?
I love them very much, even when they are annoying.
40. Do you have an iPod?
No I do not. I don’t even have an I-Pod knock-off.
41. What time do you go to bed?
As early as possible!
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
I’m not even certain I have a CD player any more.
43. What movie do you know every line to?
Fritz Lang’s Metropolis.
44. What is your favourite salad dressing?
Something with a bit of zing. A chilli and lime combo maybe.
45. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Good question. I haven’t an idea at this point. Something lovely.
46. What family member/ friend lives the farthest from you? Where?
Somewhere. There must be someone somewhere. If there is anyone in Nuuk, Greenland looking for a pen pal, you could be the one!
47. Do you like hugs?
It depends on who is giving them, and exactly what it is that they are after…
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
I can’t remember the last time. I generally attempt to maintain a Lepidoptera-free diet.
49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
The don’t. That said, it is a rare day when someone manages to spell it correctly.
50. Last person you hugged?
It was probably Ezra.