Take it slow. The intersection of Napoleon, Bath and Quayle Streets, the Battery Point and Sandy Bay border. July 2012.
As you know, the Internet is a wonderful place filled with the rich and varied treasures of the world holds (and Henry.) The following are some things that I've had a look at in the last week. I call this: a Compendium of Click-throughs for Monday Morning...
- So just who is your Olympic athlete body match? For the record, I have matched Aussie swimmer Daniel Tranter, who let his country down in both the 200 and 400 metres individual medley.
- Australian's are bad losers. We need to stop doing that.
- Still on the Olympics, and in one of the great headlines ever in The Economist: Communism still rules.
- A really good read here. I like his work, but it is a fair question: does historian Timothy Snyder absolve Eastern Europeans of special complicity in the Holocaust?
- A nice little piece on the 'shark debate' here in Australia.
- This comprehensive list of graffiti from ancient Pompeii reveals an anal fixation among the Romans...