Geometry. Harrington Street, Hobart. September 2012.
As you know, the Internet is a wonderful place filled with the rich and varied treasures of the world holds (and RSS feeds.) The following are some things that I've had a look at in the last week. I call this: a Compendium of Click-throughs for Monday Morning...
- How Children Succeed. Which matters more, cognitive ability or motivation?
- You may have wondered this: Why are there so many seagulls in cities?
- What Your Crutch Word Says About You? At present, mine is probably 'possibly...
- I can think of a few kids who are stuffed. Babies learn humour from parents!
- Quite literal, really... The crocodile feeder of Ivory Coast.