Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Theology is searching in a dark cellar at midnight for a black cat that isn't there.
We spend a bit of time on the beach. Howrah Beach, August 2012.
Sunday Stealing: The 88 Meme, Part Two
23. Why do you think so many people cheat?
Because so many people are lazy and stupid.
24. Tell me what's on your mind?
Having a break!
25. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
Some good weather, lovely walks, a bit of a swim and plenty of decent photographs.
26. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
25. When did you last talk to your BFF?
This morning before work.
28. When is your next road trip?
29. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
That would be my wife.
30. How's your heart?
It seems fine.
31. Have you ever felt like you weren't important?
I’m not important!
32. Do you think somebody's secretly in love with you?
I certainly hope so.
33. What are you planning on doing after this?
34. Last time you yelled at someone?
I may have yelled at Henry yesterday evening. Third strike.
35. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
Yes I have. Two little people.
36. Who do you not get along with?
The willfully ignorant and the incompetent. I do struggle with them.
37. What does your most recent text say?
38. What are you wearing right now?
Boots, jeans and a long sleeved shirt.
39. You're locked in a room with the person you last kissed in high school, how is it?
One would imagine that it would be slightly awkward.
40. When's the last time you had a grilled cheese?
Is that like a toasted sandwich.
41. What's your favourite boy and girl name?
It’s a tie between “Ezra” and “Henry” for a boy, and maybe “Audrey” for a girl.
42. How did you feel when you woke up?
43. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
No. I’m not a huge fan of talking on the phone.
44. Do you think Clint Eastwood would have been better talking to a table?
Clint would have been better to just stay at home and have as nice cup of Horlicks.
45. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?