Tuesday, October 09, 2012
My life has been full of terrible misfortunes most of which never happened.
Waiting. Howrah Bluff, Howrah. August 2012.
We're rapidly approaching the end of Sunday Stealing, so someone find me some new questions QUICKLY! Until then, The End is Near Meme, Part 2
21. Biggest lie that you've ever been told?
That people get what they deserve in life.
22. Blondes, brunettes, redheads or bald?
Brunettes. Every time.
23. Who do you phone most?
24. What was your first job?
25. What were you doing before Sunday Stealing?
A little series that I called "Ads that I like". I made it up to number 123 before Iput that one on hiatus.
26. If you could get plastic surgery what would it be?
I'm not interested in plastic surgery, but if anyone wants to stump up the cash to get laser surgery so that I don't have to bother with these glasses I'd happily do it. It's less about vanity than it is practicality though...
27. Why did you fill out this survey?
The pass the time.
28. What do you get complimented about most?
I'm often praised for a keen intellect. Not that it has served my career much good though!
29. What would you do if alcohol became illegal?
Scratch my head and wonder, "how did that happen?"
30. How many kids do you want/ have?
That's a dangerous question. I had no real desire to have children, yet I find myself living with two. Funny how life turns out, isn't it?
31. Do you wish on stars?
32. Do you like your handwriting?
Not at all.
33. You have found $5,000, what do you buy?
Maybe that laser surgery I mentioned in question 26.
34. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
It depends on which other person I am. If I were 'another person' I'm assuming that I'm nothing like 'me'. In that case, I would guess that it could play out in innumerable ways.
35. Do looks matter?
Of course they do. Perhaps it shouldn't, but if you've been around for more that ten minutes you should have an idea that they do.
36. How do you release anger?
Ranting and raving. The suppression business can be hard work.
37. Where is your second home?
I don't have one.
38. Do you trust others easily?
Not at all. Perhaps to my detriment.
39. Do you use sarcasm?
Unfortunately I do. Probably too much. I plead 'life'.
40. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
Some years ago. It was profoundly unpleasant. I do value my personal space.