Rubbish! St Georges Terrace, Battery Point. October 2012.
More questions from all over the World. I do welcome others though, just stick them in the comments or send me an e-mail...
- Are you cocky?
I have my moments. Cocky (within reason) can be an effective tool to have under your belt.
- How do most people spell your name?
They usually spell it "Chris", which is incorrect.
- What are you glad you quit?
- What do you sometimes pretend to understand that you really do not?
What would be the point? If I don't understand something, I usually ask for an explanation. That is how one learns.
- What should always be taken seriously?
- What should never be taken seriously?
- Who is the youngest in your family?
It used to be me, but now it is Ezra.
- Do you have a dishwasher?
I do. I never saw the point, but then I had children.
- Ever been to Georgia (the state)?
No I have not. I've not been to America full stop. I do like the sound of Savannah though.
- Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
Of course it isn't. That kind of thing has got us into trouble before!