Signs. Tasman Highway, just off the Tasman Bridge. November 2012.
Sunday Stealing and we're still trying to figure out who I am with the series Who Are you? Part 3 & 4 – Is it over yet?
34. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
Being born seems important.
35. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Not murdering anybody.
36. What is your greatest regret?
37. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
I've not done anything even remotely 'evil'.
38. When was the time you were the most frightened?
When I found out that I was to be somebody's father.
39. What is your best memory?
Anything involving sunshine and bare breasts is good.
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
I'm a rather confusing mix of the two, but with pessimistic leanings.
41. What is your greatest fear?
Mutant armour-piercing snakes with short fuses and no time for Continental political philosophy.
42. What are your religious views?
"None of the above".
43. State a random opinion?
Bisexuals are just plain greedy.
44. What are your views on sex?
I'd like more.
45. Are you able to cook?
I'd like to think so. I enjoy cooking.
46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
What's with the fixation on 'evil'. I'm not certain that I believe in the concept. In terms of what I don't like, I really, really don't like rapists.
47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
Don't be so silly.
48. What do you believe makes a successful life?
49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings?
Probably too honest for my own good.
50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
Of course I do! I'd like to think that I'm reasonably aware of them though.
51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?
I won't sell out my core principles for personal gain. Why? Probably because I'm a mug and I'd struggle to sleep at night. Has it limited my options career-wise? My oath it has.
52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
To protect my kids. Hopefully I wouldn't have to die though...