Bees returning home. The Domain, Hobart. December 2012.
Sunday Top Five and today I'm listing Five Sure Fire Ways That Constantly Mess Up People's Ways Of Thinking Or Planning!
- Only taking responsibility for positive outcomes.
- Rebellion for the sake of proving personal freedom.
- Confirmation bias, or, ignoring information that does not support a belief.
- Passing a broad judgement from an isolated incident.
- Sunk cost fallacy, or, trying to diminish losses by continuing to pursue previous failures.