Run Henry, RUN! Anzac Park, Lindisfarne. December 2012.
As you know, the Internet is a wonderful place filled with the rich and varied treasures of the world holds (and dogs dressed as Father Christmas.) The following are some things that I've had a look at in the last week. I call this: a Compendium of Click-throughs for Monday Morning...
- For hundreds of years, Hell has been the most fearful place in the human imagination. It is also the most absurd...
- xkcd nails the Instagram furore...
- This flat out amazes me.
- Jerry Seinfeld Intends to Die Standing Up.
- Ezra's favourite link of the week.
- A time to stop giving?
- United Noshes is a project to cook one feast from every UN member. Yum.
- Nostalgia - it's not like it used to be.
- 20 Astounding Gun Ads. Ahem.