Just don't. Geilston Bay High lower oval. Geilston Bay. January 2013.
Today's Sunday Top Five is one with a legal bent. We know about the golf, but here are Five Other Things That You Can't Do On This Oval Besides Golf! [For more information, see the Tasmanian POLICE OFFENCES ACT 1935.]
- A person must not be drunk while in charge of any vehicle or when in possession of any dangerous weapon.
- A person shall not habitually consort with reputed thieves.
- A person must not beg or expose wounds or deformities, or place himself or herself or otherwise act so as to induce, or attempt to induce, the giving of alms, or instigate or incite a child to do any of those things.
- A person shall not sing any profane or obscene song.
- A person, being the owner or usual keeper of a horse, mule, hinny, ass, ox, pig, sheep, or goat shall not permit the animal to graze or stray on the oval.