Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Man's heart away from nature becomes hard.
Shielded from the wind. An unknown beach, Tasmania's East Coast. January 2012.
Q and A stolen from Sunday Stealing AGAIN! This time, 40 of The Most Random Questions Meme, Part One
1) What side of the heart do you draw first?
I draw from the centre moving to the right.
2) Can you dive without plugging your nose?
Of course. Children plug their nose!
3) What colour is your razor?
4) What is your blood-type?
5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
6) What is a rumour someone has spread about you?
That I am incredibly good in bed.
7) How do you feel about carrots?
I am pro-carrot.
8) How many chairs at the dining room table?
We don't have a dining table. We do have a bench with four stools.
9) Which is the best Spice Girl?
10) Do you know what time it is?
Does anybody really care?
11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
These questions seem to have been dug up from a time capsule.
12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Press the button and wait. Odd are that I'd have a book with me, so I'd read while I did that.
13) What’s your favourite kind of gum?
I don't chew gum.
14) All’s fair in love and war?
If you say so.
15) Do you have a crush on anyone?
16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
Generally speaking, if you know enough to use a word correctly, you know the meaning of the word. If I don't know the meaning of a word, I look it up.
17) Do you like to sleep?
I love it.
18) Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings time?
No. Nor do I care very much.
19) Do you know the words to the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
I know approximately 87 percent of the words to Total Eclipse of the Heart.
20) Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
No, I do not.