We're struggling. Mawson's Place, Argyle Street, Hobart. January 2013.
As you know, the Internet is a wonderful place filled with the rich and varied treasures of the world holds (and RSS feeds.) The following are some things that I've had a look at in the last week. I call this: a Compendium of Click-throughs for Monday Morning...
- Sitting Is the Smoking of Our Generation.
- Dads Caring for Their Kids: It's Parenting, Not Babysitting.
- Toys and games: Are we paying for products that teach?
- Misogyny stinks, but we need to say more than 'This is horrible, poor us'.
- Celebrating Cassandre: Gorgeous Vintage Posters by One of History’s Greatest Graphic Designers.