Tuesday, January 15, 2013
The best time for you to hold your tongue is the time you feel you must say something or bust.
Sexy boys and sexy girls. Opossum Bay Beach, Half Moon Bay. January 2013.
Another Sunday Stealing Q and A, The Mixed Bag Meme!
1. How many songs are in your library?
25,288. Give or take a few.
2. Do you like Christmas music?
Not very much.
3. What magazines do you have subscriptions to?
I don't. I do regularly read BBC History Magazine and pick up The Economist every now and then.
4. What is your favourite scent?
Sandalwood is always nice.
5. Do you give money to charity?
Only when I know where it is going.
6. What is your theme song?
Gimme Some Lovin' always gets me rocking.
7. What's in your wallet?
Money, cards, receipts. Nothing unusual.
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
It is possible that I think too much before I act.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
I am trying very hard to let things slide.
10. Do you have a good body-image?
Historically, no. More recently, I'm making an effort.
11. How are you spending your holidays?
Right now, we're bushwalking and snorkeling in the Freycinet area.
12. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Oddly enough, bushwalking and snorkeling. And swimming.
13. Tell us a secret?
All that stuff won't make you happy, better or more interesting.
14. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
Everlasting Love, by Love Affair.
15. What’s your favourite item of clothing?
I'm really loving my Zamberlan 150 Zenith Mid GT RR hiking boots right now.
16. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Not particularly. They're a bit sweet for my tastes.
17. Is Santa real?
If you want him to be.
18. What should you be doing right now?