Kookaburra. Knocklofty Reserve, Mount Stuart. January 2012.
Tasmania has 19 National Parks. I was happy to revisit two this past week, which is a beautiful segue into today's Sunday Top Five: The Fourteen National Parks That I Have Visited [Thus Far] In Tasmania!
- Freycinet National Park: Henry and Ezra managed the Wineglass Bay walk, swim included. Only one of them managed to make it up the mountain on the way back without being carried....
- Douglas-Apsley National Park: The highlight here? One of us - who shall remain nameless - whipping the gear off and skinny dipping in the waterhole...
- Hartz Mountains National Park
- Ben Lomond National Park
- Cradle Mt - Lake St Clair National Park
- Rocky Cape National Park
- Narawntapu National Park
- Savage River National Park
- Mole Creek Karst National Park
- Walls of Jerusalem National Park
- The Franklin-Gordon Wild Rivers National Park
- Mt Field National Park
- Tasman National Park
- South Bruny National Park
That leaves five to go.