When emus attack! East Coast Natureworld, Bicheno. January 2013.
As you know, the Internet is a wonderful place filled with the rich and varied treasures of the world holds (and RSS feeds.) The following are some things that I've had a look at in the last week. I call this: a Compendium of Click-throughs for Monday Morning...
- Danger, you’re at serious risk of … no, sorry, it’s all relative...
- The effect of the supermarket duopoly in Australia.
- The Art of Kissing: A 1936 Guide for Lovers.
- The Gruffalo defends libraries from Horrible Histories' attack.
- The U.S. government is developing new computer weapons and driving a black market in “zero-day” bugs. The result could be a more dangerous Web for everyone.
- Goethe's account of the philosophy and artistic experience of colour, bridging the intuitive and the visceral in a way that, more than two hundred years later, is still of interest.
- Blame Barney: Students' perception of T. rex is outdated.
"it just felt right..." East Coast Natureworld, Bicheno. January 2013.