Sea weed. Denison Beach, near Bicheno, Tasmania's East Coast. January 2013.
As you know, the Internet is a wonderful place filled with the rich and varied treasures of the world holds (and RSS feeds.) The following are some things that I've had a look at in the last week. I call this: a Compendium of Click-throughs for Monday Morning...
- Interesting fusion when an NBA player merges Marxism and a critique of modern mental illness.
- The sky.
- Cheating in sport is as old as sport itself.
- Tasmania on the bumpy road to economic sustainability.
- Describing shark encounters as 'attacks' is misleading and outdated, researchers say.
- Did dinosaurs love their children? If emotions are something special to humans, how and when did they develop?