Thursday, February 21, 2013
We lavish on animals the love we are afraid to show to people. They might not return it; or worse, they might.
'er indoors outdoors. Bellerive Esplanade , Bellerive. January 2013.
A tricky Theme Thursday this week: CONFESSIONS.
Here are my CONFESSIONS...
1) I don't rate dogs.
2) If someone tells me I'm "nice", I don't take it as a compliment.
3) I think that people that enjoy the television show Friends must be a bit simple in the head.
4) If I can bring myself to forgive, I really don't forget.
5) Even though it probably isn't true, sometimes I am convinced that collectively, human beings have entered their highest stage of stupidity over the past fifteen years.
6) I have been known to truncate a storybook in the evening to ensure a quicker transition to bed.
7) Sometimes if I say, "It's not you, it's me", I really mean "It's definitely you".
8) Inwardly I judge people who take the elevator rather than the stairs very harshly.
9) I'm more offended by Lord Monckton's supremely rotten head than I am his ludicrous scientific beliefs or right wing ideological stance.
10) I think that people who call other people "loosers" [sic] on Internet forums have reached a height of idiocy that one could have only imagined years ago.