Eels in love. The Salmon Ponds, Plenty. March 2013.
As you know, the Internet is a wonderful place filled with the rich and varied treasures of the world holds (and RSS feeds.) The following are some things that I've had a look at in the last week. I call this: a Compendium of Click-throughs for Monday Morning...
- A Tale of Two Chávezes.
- How revolution went viral in 1848.
- AP: Chavez Wasted His Money on Healthcare When He Could Have Built Gigantic Skyscrapers.
- Who, What, Why: Does shooting goats save soldiers' lives?
- What Was Neoliberalism?
- World Book Day: The parent-child battles over a costume.
- Smithsonian Magazine's 2012 Photo Contest.