So you go through here... Fossil Cove. February 2013.
To celebrate today's Sunday Top Five I thought that I'd offer up My Top Five Sentences Found At The Beginning Of The Third Paragraph Of Page 73 In Books That I Can Reach From My Bed!
- "On 7 March, Hitler signed the directive."
- "Use an immersion blender to purée the soup in the pot, but only partially; leave some of the mushroom chunks intact."
- "The boy squatted in the mouth of the cave watching the sun disappear behind the mountains and deep shadows gliding across the valley floor."
- "That's a horse," I protested; "not a locomotive."
- "His caresses were so delicate that they were almost like a teasing, an evanescent challenge which she feared to respond to as it might vanish."
I shall leave it to you, dear reader, to figure out which selection belongs to one of A Spy In The House Of Love, The Second World War, Bring The Jubilee, I Am The Clay or From A Polish Country House Kitchen...
...and you end up here. Fossil Cove. February 2013.