Thursday, March 14, 2013

Those who make their dress a principal part of themselves, will, in general, become of no more value than their dress.



Crab #1. Little Howrah Beach. March 2013.

Theme Thursday again.

GREENERY.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Ummmmm.

Give me a second.



Crab #2. Little Howrah Beach. March 2013.

(tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick)



Crab #3. Little Howrah Beach. March 2013.

Yeah. Sorry.

I've got nothing this week. How about I post this up now and promise to add a drabble this afternoon on the topic?

2 comments:

Mrsupole said...

Hi Kris,

You are so funny sometimes with all the greenery in your pictures. I do like how you actually found three without any green in them. What a cute crab you have there.

Happy TT to you and I hope you are all having a great weekend. Are there any more fires going there? Have not seen anything on the news about them.

God bless

Kris McCracken said...

Oops. Jen has a job now, which means re-jigging my hours to pick kids up from school, get dinner etc. Definite drain on the time.